Followers

Tuesday, 26 January 2016

Take Me To Paris - How To Style A Faux Fur Coat


Now that I'm finally working a 9-5 job as a Financial Analyst and earning some good bucks, I cannot wait to save up and travel the world! I'm currently in the midst of planning a trip to some place exotic and one place I've always been obsessed with is Paris!! Moreover, last year I took part in a competition where the grand prize was an all expense paid trip to the City of Love! When I didn't win it, I made up my mind to go to Paris on my own, someday! I'm not sure, if I'll be going to Paris or any other place yet, haha! *Shhh, I'll reveal it all later* 

 


When I got myself this fur jacket, all I could think of was wearing it someday with a top knot bun & red lips, for a quiet dinner in a quaint Parisian restaurant with my beau! So romantic and SO GLAM!! The faux fur jacket can be worn down over a pair of denims and a laid back white tee too! Also, I actually bought it from the streets last year for a mere INR 200/- *Can You Believe It?* Haha! Well, finders keepers, they say!! 




Here, I styled it with a gorgeous pair of flared black pants from StalkBuyLove & a cute white crop top with a lovely neckline that I scored during the massive Flipkart sale!! The earrings reminded me of my Parisian dream and hence here I am writing out this article and making random travel plans for my birthday! I cannot wait! ;) Enjoy the pictures that were clicked by my patient little brother, Anshuman!





Fur Coat: Thrifted, Pune
Crop Top: Flipkart
Flared Pants: StalkBuyLove
Heels: Zara
Clutch: Koovs
Sunglasses: Knockaround via www.upbeatz.com
Earrings: StyleFiesta

Hope you enjoyed this post!!
Till next time,
Lots of Love,
-M

2 comments:

  1. Love this one madhumita...absolutely gorgeous & super glam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts...being resilient is something I need to work on. Online shopping coupons

    ReplyDelete

Hey! :)
Feel free to pen down your thoughts!
I would love some feedback!
-Madhumita